Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 27th

All classes were cancelled today, regardless of the fact that the snow had stopped long before the sun rose. I was quite content with the announcement, but one of my suite mates was fairly frustrated. I came into the common room and found her standing on the coffee table, arms crossed, staring out the window. Apparently, although the storm had stopped and UConn was plowed, other roads, including main highways, were treacherously unplowed. This didn't seem any consolation to my suite mate, who is dreading a potential make-up day later in the semester.

The first time we went sledding on Horsebarn Hill this semester, one of our friends left her hat behind, and it's been in my room ever since. So I decided to take a ransom photo of it. I tried to find a copy of TODAY'S paper, but it hadn't been delivered to the dining hall yet, apparently, so I settled on yesterday's. I told her she better come to poker tomorrow night, or the hat gets it. I haven't quite yet decided what "it" is, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment