Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 19th

Wednesday is Wings Wednesday in my group of friends, a night when a bunch of people gather at 9 pm for the Wings Walk to Wings over Storrs, to order pounds of boneless wings in a variety of flavors. There are many, many traditions associated with this event that has been going on since freshman year, and I'm not going to go into them all right now. What amused me tonight was that on the receipt, where the customer's name would usually go, the cashier had written "Wings Club!!!!! Woot Woot." Apparently we added a little cheer to Nicole's evening. And the new flavor, Sweet Chili, certainly added cheer to ours.

In other news, my friend John has stated his opinion that this blog will end in March. This only makes me more determined to continue through the year.

Edit: I just noticed that on the receipt, instead of "cashier," it says "order taker." That makes me giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment