Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 11th

I went with the Agents of Improv to New York City to hang out and then go to Harold Night at the Upright Citizens Brigade theater. This sign was on the train we took from New Haven. I know it technically says improooving and not improv-ing, but it made me ridiculously happy all the same. I figured it boded very well for our day. We went to a little park and played musical chairs, using a game of Hot Spot, played by those who were out of the game, for music. A random homeless guy named Neil came up and asked us trivia questions. I went to the museum of natural history in the afternoon. I got to sit cross-legged on the floor front and center at UCB. It snowed and snowed and when we got back to New Haven, we drove in blizzard conditions to Hamden, where we spent the night and the majority of the next day snowed in at a friend's house. All in all, it was a most excellent trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment