Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April 6th


Today the sky was blue, the air was warm, the sun was shining, and the campus was beautiful. These are a couple photos I took while walking to class. The first is a picture of the Lakeside Building, a building which I hadn't really noticed until quite recently, because I'm not often on the side of campus past the chemistry building. I have no idea what's inside it, but I kind of want to find out. I bet it's just a bunch of fancy offices. The building sure is stately looking.

The second photo's subjects are the bright red fire hydrants along North Eagleville Road. They're so bright and happy. They made me smile, so I took their picture. It's the little things in life, you know?

You may have noticed the leafy background change. Springy, right? I think I'm going to mix things up like that from time to time, because that, too, makes me happy. Try to contain your enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment