Monday, April 11, 2011

April 11th

I recently noticed that the bulletin boards changed in our hallway. It's very amusing to me that the RAs can, I believe, post whatever they want, so long as they change their boards every so often to something different. One board, which used to be devoted to how to dress to impress, now covers Feng Shui...or colors. I realize now that I didn't actually take in the theme of the board when I took this picture. This piece just caught my eye. Green is my favorite color. In fact, my walls at home are painted bright spring green. According to this, green "promotes health and family, tranquility and freshness." I'm sure there are some people out there who are super into this type of thing, and obsess over the importance of color and stuff. I'm not one of them. Certain colors just make me happy.

The boards on our side of the hall used to be ninja themed. Before the aforementioned board was about clothing, it was about ninja health tips. This board here also clearly used to be about something ninja-esque; in the corners are pictures of throwing stars and katanas. Now the board talks about, "Alcohol: What's normal? and What's not?" I think the ninja remnants really give an edgy feel to the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment