Saturday, February 19, 2011

February 19th

I was sitting in the guys' room when one of them lamented our lack of Balderdash. I said that I did have Balderdash, I just hadn't brought it down to store in their room, but if they wanted to play sometime, they could just call me and I would bring it down. Molony and John each preceded to call me, while I was sitting across the room from them, to ask me to get Balderdash. I went upstairs to my room and grabbed the game. When I opened the door to their room, they were counting out paper money and placing it around the Office Monopoly board that they had set up on the table. I was almost convinced they were actually going to make me play the stupid game when Cameron was kind enough to tell me they were messing with me (once again).

This is one of John's Balderdash cards. The acronym was B.H.M.A. The actual answer was Bald Headed Men of America. John's answer was Blind Hermits with Massive Alzheimer's. I couldn't get through reading the card I was laughing so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment