Saturday, February 12, 2011

February 12th

This one's for you, John. Admittedly, I did not take this beautiful specimen of photography. Today was lovely. I went to a photo shoot for a friend's senior art project, and got to wear a wedding dress. The theme was the New Jerusalem. Yes, I did take photos at the event. Yes, I could put one of those up for today. But this one is just so breathtakingly gorgeous, how could I post anything else? We played Rock Band tonight, and my friend, who enjoys stealing and systematically dismembering people's cell phones, pilfered my camera and snapped a bunch of pictures without my knowledge. This is me being a good sport about it.

2 comments:

  1. But does John actually follow this blog is the question?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so. But I don't care. :-P

    ReplyDelete