Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 16th

These are an amazing Valentine gift David gave me. They are halves of double stuffed Oreos with Hershey's kisses, almond slivers, red frosting dye stuff, and maraschino cherries. They're MICE!!! The eggs are caramel Cadbury eggs, which I love. Also, there were many more mice than this, and one more egg, but I already ate them.

Let me tell you how I devour my mice. First, I pull on their little tails until their bodies detach from their heads, and I eat the cherry. Then I pluck off their little ears and munch on the almonds. I pop their little heads in my mouth and enjoy the Hershey goodness. Lastly, I eat the Oreo, creme side down, and savor the newfound deliciousness that is Oreo with maraschino juice. Best Valentine's Day dish ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment