Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 29th

OK, new thing I'm gonna try: posting two pictures a day until I make up for the number of pictures that I have failed to post. This does not mean the number of DAYS for which there is no picture, but the number of pictures that would be necessary to finish the year with 365 photos (some days I posted two pictures). According to my count, I'm missing 18 pictures. So I will need to post double pictures for 17 more days, which would mean, if I don't skip any days, I will be doing this until April 15th.

Yesterday was Student Appreciation Day, a.k.a. Vote for USG Reps and We'll Give You Free Stuff Like Shirts and Corndogs Day. VURWGYFSLSCD is so much more eloquent and uplifting than SAD, don't you think? These are the two T-shirts that I got. One is the standard "Got Spring?" T that was handed out to everyone after voting. The other is a wicked sweet UCTV T-shirt that Steph, Ali, and I each won after naming seven UCTV shows. In case you were wondering, yes, we did have to look them up...

No comments:

Post a Comment