Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February 27th

Thursday night I came down with a fever and chills, and I crawled into bed at 5:30 because I felt so miserable. Lucky for me, Friday I did not have class, and David was up visiting, so he took me home Friday afternoon. There's no place like home when you're feeling really sick; it's almost something to look forward to. Almost. The flu sucks no matter what, though. Given that I was so sick (and forgot to bring my camera home), I did not take pictures Friday or Saturday.

This is a picture of a haiku I made a while back using the magnets on Steph's whiteboard. Good job, me.

I am a mountain
Every cup of you is hot
Make my day coffee

I'll let you decide whether this poem is addressed to coffee, or asking that my day be transformed into coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment