Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 30th

 This is one of the new buildings being built on campus. Yesterday I saw the cranes in action for the first time, and it was really exciting. For me at least; my friend Cameron wasn't nearly as enthralled. It's interesting to me, how campus is changing as I come to the end of my undergraduate career. These new buildings should be finished by 2012, but I will never have a class in them, although I was here when they were just little holes in the ground surrounded by obnoxious blue-tarped fencing. Things change, and it's difficult sometimes to find a balance between looking hopefully toward the future, and looking nostalgically at the past. Both of these choices, however, mean you're missing out on looking around you at the present.

Knock knock
Who's there?
Yi-yon
Yi-yon who?
It's me, Yi-yon. Cuddle meeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment